jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

Will it get better than tonight?

The thing is , if we think about it , we have no clue about tomorrow , we have not a single 100% sure idea of what may happen . We live in a constant suposition, and we dont realise it and meabby that´s the magic about it , about life , that could be the spice that runs through my mind when i spend one night laughing and dancing till dawn. We smile , we sing , we talk ,we love , we kiss , we turn , we walk , we dance , we smoke , we drink , we sleep , we dream , we make love we breathe and when we do this at 5 am , we do it like weve never done it before we take a deep breathe and we just live.
And that magical moment i think im the only one i truly feel .When my legs are hurting ,when my heart is rising its beat , when your eyes look at me with no walls in betwen but no expression either , when i cant stop singing in silence and you ask me if you can seat on my lips just to hear what im saying ,its when i sometimes wonder ,
Will it get better than tonight ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario